El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've talked about Patten in a past thread, well, I just posted a bit about it right before this. Anyway, I thought this car deserved a thread of its own seeing as how I was drooling all the way home after seeing it. The car was panted Black, white race stripes down the length of the car gave it a sporty look. A hole cut in the hood, one that opened the way for the largest blower I've seen on a elky...evar! Anyway, the car appeared to have quad exhaust. He pulled up to the line next to a little Nismo (Nissan) and the guy in the 240 sx proceeded to rev his motor. Now, normally I would've said he was crazy for this, however the elky had some severly muffled pipes on his car giving it something just above a purr. The only way you could've told that the car was anything was by the blower, and you could still hear the cam pretty good.

Anyway, after the Nissan was done, the guy in the elky lowered his window and asked the guy what he thought he was doing (I was maybe 10 feet from this thing...wow...). The guy in the Nissan says, wanna race? The guy in the elky said, yah, ok. After this he lowered his opposite window and turned his music up. This car had a box with 2 10's sitting behind the steats, needless to say the guy had thump to go along with the wicked look of his vehicle. Unseen my be or the guy in the Nismo, the guy had a switch for his exhaust, one he had custom made (or so he says) by a guy who used to work on GM cars. The switch flipped the exhaus over to a set of flowmasters that he had housed directly to the side of the sleeping pipes. I could hardly hear once he reved that thing, it was like being at the race track! I couldn't see the driver of the Nismo, but I'm sure at that point he shat himself and reclined in his seat preparing for a loss. They both stomped on it off the line...the elky took a car length while spinning a wheel...when the tire finally caught...well, lets just say I could barely see the elky, and I could still read the 240sx mark on the back of the Nismo.

When the elky finally came back, he just poped the hood for everyone to gawk at it (427 small block...I think that's right, or maybe that's a ford measurment...someone will have to correct that if it's wrong. Anyway, almost entirely chrome, the only names you really saw were Holy or Edelbroch), then left his door open for everyone to marvel at his reappulstered seats. I was nearly kissing the half gone tires...I could tell then, there was a god, and it was in the form of a elky...*swoon*

·
Registered
314 Posts
what year was it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, got all the shiny, now you just need the thump. 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts