El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is my first post here on these forums and of course, just like all other newbs must, questions need to be asked. Alright, my uncle has given me his 1981 El Camino, was origionally a V6, after a quick tranny swap, and a motor swap it now houses a Trans Am V8 motor. The 2.02 heads are a nice addition to the partially rusted hunk of metal. The car sports a set of Cregar SS wheels, very nice. A set of sand blasted windows on both the driver and passenger side which house small planes sitting in the lower left hand corner of each. Upon inspecting the body, I looked the paint over throughly and discovered what appears to be a knights head in the back right hand side, right next to the tail gate. I was wondering, is this any special mark? Or was someone trying to make it look like they had something they didn't?

I'd like to offer a reward for the answer to this, so I believe much gradatude is in order (seeing as how I have no money...restoration...geeze). If you guys or gals can offer any help, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoa geeze, now I have to check the history on this car. It may be worth far more than my uncle thought it was. Thanks a billion. :-D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts