El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay boys and girls, there's only 30 days until we all gather together in Belton!
Let's get signed up, and send some $ to Ken, and get our Elkys ready for the big day!
This last 30 days will go by fast, and we still have a lot to do to be ready to have the time of our lives!
I can't wait to see everyone again, and to meet all of the new members who will be attending! It's going to be a BLAST!! :beer:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
Yep, May 26 is coming on like a rocket on rails...so get those preregistrations in, por favor!:texas:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Terry, ya think this one is close, I have an event (Lone Star XXX) for the 4th/5th/6th to attend. AND, I'm hoping wifie is recovered enough to attend. Things are looking up for her to attend the Belton event.:inlove:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Terry, ya think this one is close, I have an event (Lone Star XXX) for the 4th/5th/6th to attend. AND, I'm hoping wifie is recovered enough to attend. Things are looking up for her to attend the Belton event.:inlove:
I sure hope Mrs. Beepster will be feeling well enough to make it to Belton with you!
I feel like I already know you, Bruce, but am sure looking forward to meeting you both in person! Now get off the computer and get ready for your other event! :poke:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Terry, Nancy said today that unless an infection sets in (I don't think too likely) she will be able to make both events. We may get there later than I thought we would for both events, as she will have to have a regular treatment before Lone Star and a radiation treatment before Belton. I need to get the '56 washed and gassed up. That's all I'm doing. There isn't any judging this year. Only sponsor trophies. Yes, it will be great to meet up with people I feel I already know, like you and Geezer.:beer:

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,536 Posts
Beepster, your wife is a trooper...I hope and pray she can recover quickly so she can have a good time at both events.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Beepster, your wife is a trooper...I hope and pray she can recover quickly so she can have a good time at both events.
:twisted: Glenn, ya just don't know my wife. She'd have a good time on her death bed!! That's just her attitude. And yes, she is a trooper. BUT, she also knows her limitations. We spent some time discussing attending, and also Cruzin' da Coast. She's ready, I hope to be physically ready, so we can attend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts