El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Folks thru some investigative snooping around , I had a hunch that the ground was the problem :secret: ... Because I had checked all my fuses , they were OK and I checked around with my test lite and I had PLENTY of power ... So I replaced ALL the ground wires and when I looked at ALL of them , they has some white powdery corrosion on the backside ... So I realized this GUNK ENGINE DE-GREASER had gotten behind all of the ground strap flat surfaces and corroded them causing NO GROUND :dontknow: Damn I'm good :beer: ... Soooo I wire brushed all the flat surfaces and put new flat washers and some Di - electric grease and Hoopy - Dee - do , my radio came on and the gas gauge started gauging and even the tack & tack lite all came back alive :inlove: Damn I'm Good for an Old Geezer :nanawrench: ... so Folks be careful when using Engine Degreaser on the firewall and fenders it might cause your ground to UN-GROUND ...Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey DDD , and I didn't have to wear my Canada Dry bottom glasses either :beer: , hey DDD I sent you a letter with sum stuff fer you in de mail ... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
I could here,the self patting on the back all the way over here in Alvin !!!:poke::poke:Thats ok Geeze,we know your a winner !:beer:

·
0 Posts
Congratulations! See what determination gets you? Keep it up bro!:beer::You_Rock:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey DDD , no it ain't paper money OR funny money , just the receipts and something for you to read I had promised to send ya , but I had a SENIOR PAUSE /MOMENT !!!! .... let me know when it shows up , OKEY-DOKEY ... Hey Roy , thanks for the compliment , now was that " W " word meant for weener or the other ???? :dontknow: Ha , Ha , Ha , Ha .... and Beasty , you of ALL people my good friend , knows what determination means considering ALL the head-ache you went thru with your Hot Rod , REMEMBER ? :You_Rock: Thats why your called the Beast :beer: my kinda man :texas:.... Soooo now my next little project is to get my Hot Rod up on those drive-on wedges and finally put that insulated wrap around my starter SOOOO the damn headers don't cook the my starter solinoid AND THEN fix that little water leak/drip thats right above the glove box under the dash , ONCE IN FOR ALL :nanawrench:.... And I want to thank you all for your outstanding , understanding and for being a bunch of great SUPPORTERS , S-A-L-U-T-E :texas: ... Sometimes just I never " CEASE TO AMAZE MYSELF " ! The Geezer has spoken :nanawrench:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Jerad , DON'T KNOCK BEING CRAZY , you know why ??? :secret: Because Crazy People Sleep the Best At Night over normal people , my little voices tell me so :poke: .... glad to see you reserved your room ... We'll be sitting outside having a few Brewski's and Talking Big :beer: , Howling at the Moon and throw rocks at P-38's flying by ... Thanks his Geezer-ness:nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I could here,the self patting on the back all the way over here in Alvin !!!:poke::poke:Thats ok Geeze,we know your a winner !:beer:

Fixit, now, don't be encouraging dat sukker. He dun just stumbled onto a way ta fix sumpin', and he really don'ts no whut he dun did. :poke:

Ri-chard, glad ya dun did sumpin' ya shudda dun afore ya ebber posted hear!!!!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Beep-Beep -Beepster , What did he say ???? :dontknow: Where do you come from :dontknow: ... You said what ???? :dontknow: ... I just dunno , is that Legal-eze or sumpthin ??? sounds like Lawyer talk :secret: ... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
MORAL to this story>> Never underestimate the talents of an old fart! I know, I are one!

:You_Rock:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Geezer... I wasn't knocking being crazy, I was actually complementing you on it..lol
I enjoy being crazy, makes the normal people scared to sit next to you on the bus...:poke:
Uhhh, dat be why there's 2-3 seats betwix me and dat nextus person???? HUH!!! I thinks dem be da krazy wuns!!!

Geezer, I'll dun edumakate ya whenst we dun gets ta Belton!!!!:twisted:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Beep - Beep - Beepster , I CAN HARDLY WAIT , BRUCE ALMIGHTY :beer: .... you might have to talk S-L-O-W :dontknow: .... Hey Lock-jaw , I go by Mr. Old Fart or El Fartizimo .... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
GEEZER, you are just a kid! I've got 5 years on ya. At 69 I still like powershifting through four gears and making my tires cry. I know that one of these days I will begin to grow up...damnit!
:You_Rock::You_Rock::You_Rock::You_Rock::You_Rock::You_Rock::You_Rock:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Lockjaw , to be politically Correct , I'm a Toys - R - Kid and like you , I Refuse To Grow-up :beer: ..... If weren't for us Old Farts :You_Rock: , these Young Farts wouldn't have anybody to ask :dontknow: ... Thanks the Geezer:nanawrench:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts