El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped my 83 at Ralph's (Hot Rod Elco) today. Ready for her transformation. Replacing her 305 with a 350. Putting on Flowmaster 50's, hard tonneau cover, sway bar and whatever else he may find. Going to be fun.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Dropped my 83 at Ralph's (Hot Rod Elco) today. Ready for her transformation. Replacing her 305 with a 350. Putting on Flowmaster 50's, hard tonneau cover, sway bar and whatever else he may find. Going to be fun.
whatever else he may find? sounds like you just gave Ralph permission to install anything that will make it better! I foresee a huge hoodscoop and rollbar in Elly's future

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,539 Posts
Christmas is coming early....

Reactions: Elly Girl

·
Premium Member
4,355 Posts
Dianna said "and whatever else he may find. Going to be fun. "
I'm kinda pretty sure Keyser Sose is going to send him some orange paint to find.
And Ralph knows a guy in Texas with lots of pink Hello Kitty decals to accent those new orange hood stripes.

With the new system we can go back an edit older posts.
So Tom (CyberRay) quoted Deanna. Even if she later deletes "Whatever Else", Ralph is still covered in the quotes.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Dianna said "and whatever else he may find. Going to be fun. "
I'm kinda pretty sure Keyser Sose is going to send him some orange paint to find.
And Ralph knows a guy in Texas with lots of pink Hello Kitty decals to accent those new orange hood stripes.

With the new system we can go back an edit older posts.
So Tom (CyberRay) quoted Deanna. Even if she later deletes "Whatever Else", Ralph is still covered in the quotes.
and now you're covered too (y)

yeah, I was going to mention that Keyser thinks orange paint is the miracle cure for everything (make it go faster, win more trophies, etc)

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
FYI Dianna, the Camaro front sway bar will fit, including the fat hollow z28 bar. ;-)
Maybe I should talk to Keyser, find something else to paint orange...

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
No Elly girl doesn't need a hood scoop. Those twin turbos (powder coated orange) will fit just fine under the stock hood.

·
Premium Member
4,355 Posts
Got it. The combo fuel chillers and ice chests going under the new bed cover.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What front end is that? I have a Crystalite engineering kit on mine from the 1990s, and don't see that kind of thing very often.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good for you Deanna!
Does this mean we will be seeing Elly on the drag strip next year at Belton?
No, not on the drag strip. Just want a little more pep in her step.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What front end is that? I have a Crystalite engineering kit on mine from the 1990s, and don't see that kind of thing very often.
It's a Camaro front end made by Lauren Engineering. They are no longer in business.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts