El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
You'll are beginning to scare me. LOL
we're only putting into words the thoughts we know are running thru Keyser's inventive mind! Keyser thinks Hugger Orange is like "drinking bleach", it cures all problems and you will magically go faster, fly lower, win all competitions you enter, and make new friends with ease!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
we're only putting into words the thoughts we know are running thru Keyser's inventive mind! Keyser thinks Hugger Orange is like "drinking bleach", it cures all problems and you will magically go faster, fly lower, win all competitions you enter, and make new friends with ease!
If Ralph puts any orange on or in Elly, we will have a problem. LOL Orange is not my favorite color. I know it is Keyser's color, but we all know he is crazy. Right?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Good for you Deanna!
Does this mean we will be seeing Elly on the drag strip next year at Belton?
Hello there
I’m working on a grudge race for region 13 in the fall.. stay tuned🏁😎

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sounds like it’s well deserved and past time. We are also gathering parts for a fresh motor🏁😎

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Finally heard from Ralph/Hot Rod Elco. This is what he said: "Looking at a blueprint 350 based on the 96-99 vortec with 1 piece rear main seal and hydraulic roller. Roller cam for longevity
Advertised at 373hp will probably be around 360hp dressed as we will have it." Should be fun.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Finally heard from Ralph/Hot Rod Elco. This is what he said: "Looking at a blueprint 350 based on the 96-99 vortec with 1 piece rear main seal and hydraulic roller. Roller cam for longevity
Advertised at 373hp will probably be around 360hp dressed as we will have it." Should be fun.
That is very close to what my LS is putting out. I can guarantee you will have fun!!

Joe

21 - 29 of 29 Posts