El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a game my friends and I play sometimes.

Count up the number of sparkplugs in vehicles and equipment you own.

Cars, sure, but don't forget boat motors, chainsaws, leaf blowers, lawn mowers.

It's interesting.

8(Elky) + 4(Corolla) + 4(Mercedes) + 1(Big Chainsaw) + 1(small Chainsaw) + 1(lawn mower) + 3(65hp boat motor) + 2(12hp Boat Motor) + 1(2hp trolling motor) = 25

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm in. :smile3:

Elkie and GMC Sierra, 8 each. 2 Jeep Wranglers at 6 each. Chevy Cruze, 4. Harley Softail, 2.

·
ZERO MPG
15,376 Posts
8 (Elco) + 8 (Elco) + 4 (Toyota) = 20​

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
'65 impala (8 ) + '67 impala (8 ) + '86 el camino (8 ) + '04 suburban (8 ) + '10 equinox (4) + '13 hyundai (4) + '84 cutlass (8 ) + 350 engine block (8 ) + lawnmower = 57

·
Registered
774 Posts
38 here. Now, how many use additives to protect your engines from the new fuels? Older cars and equipment alike?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I wanna play!

Chevy Elcamino:8
GMC Sierra:8
Buick Century:6
Chevy equinox:4
Chevy S10:4
Polaris ATV:2
Weedeaters x2:2
Pushmowers x2:2
John Deere riding mower:2

Total:38. That was fun, and only ethanol free has in my Elky and small motors

·
Registered
774 Posts
In Delaware, you have no option. All fuels are a minimum of 10% Ethanol, and they are pushing for a mandatory 20% minimum. Additives are the only way to keep your older cars and lawn equipment functioning. Sad..

·
Premium Member
8,905 Posts
We are at the 10% ethanol here in Idaho also. I use an additive in all we have.

·
Registered
172 Posts
In Delaware, you have no option. All fuels are a minimum of 10% Ethanol, and they are pushing for a mandatory 20% minimum. Additives are the only way to keep your older cars and lawn equipment functioning. Sad..
Really? Even at all the boat ramps? I could have sworn that either up in Seaford or over near Longneck when we were fueling the boat at the dock they had ethanol free.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Wow! I'm impressed. And pleased. The above SPAM post has been removed, in record time!
#goodworkbyyou

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Wow! I'm impressed. And pleased. The above SPAM post has been removed, in record time!
#goodworkbyyou
I didn't even see it. Thought you had gone crazy 🤣

Reactions: dmosko

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
The spam poster had 4 total posts, I noticed when I saw the the one here earlier. I reported it in the 3 dots menu upper right hand corner. I guess the admins were online at that time. Won't say I'm not crazy, but there's nothing here to back me up. 🍻

1 - 16 of 16 Posts