1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1977 EL CAMINO - $2000 (PLANT CITY FL)

Date: 2012-06-20, 6:30PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

MUST SEE!!!!!! I HAVE A 1977 EL CAMINO IN MINT CONDITION.....IT HAS A 350 ELDENBROCK MOTOR...IT HAS 70K ORIGINAL MILES, IT HAS FLO MASTER EXHAUST PIPES, B N M MASTER SHIFTER BRAND NEW, 50 INCH GTS RACING TIRES ON MAGS., BRAND NEW INTERIOR SHOW ROOM STYLE!!!! IT HAS 500 HORSES UNDERNEATH THE HOOD TESTED AT G N G AUTOMOTIVE IN PLANT CITY FL. T BAR STEERING WHEEL AND NEW STERO WITH SPEAKERS...I AM ASKING 2500.00 OR OBO. BECAUSE OF ALL THE WORK I PUT IN TO IT..PLEASE CALL ME MR. DAVIS AT 813-703-5514...
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3090633403

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Sean, did you call the guy yet? It's either a real nugget or another case of Craig's List inter:dontknow:ruptus

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a chance I'm gonna call on that.

He obviously doesnt have a clue what he has...probably not even an elky:dontknow:

Just one of Polk Counties finest.

Polk County, where inbreeding is an art form.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Brings a whole new meanjng to the term "all in the family". There are some fascinating people enjoying the warm florida weather.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Oh yea for sure a hoax...Dem Eldenbrock 350's don't make 500 horses without the flux capacitor. Right James?

:beer:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Something about this ad sends up red flags. Actuslly, everything about this ad sends up flares.
After a few wasted ttips to see items that were clearly misrepresented I have given up CL.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Every once in awhile something good comes along, you just have to sort through a LOT of BS

Sold my sandblaster through CL to the only response I had to the ad.

Found an acet/oxy torch complete w/regs, hoses, torch head, full bottles and cart for $125

1 - 11 of 11 Posts