El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Super Chevy Show is 9/28-9/30 2012 at Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown. we have been asked to attend this even,i cant go into all the details but Ken, or Rush can add more detail !! if you can help with this let me know as well !

Ok men and ladys,this is right in our back yard ,any and every one that can make this ,please send me a email or PM ,or just reply on this thread,no time to waste, Mrs Fixit and my self can provide a place for your ride here at our Shop, if any one needs a place to bunk ! ( 4 or 5 )we have 2 spare rooms and a big honking shop floor ! , we have room in our home as well.
:texas::nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
So lots of people reading, but nobody posting.
I'll be there Friday after noon, for a little test-n-tune. :texas::beer:

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'll be entering, NECOA needs our support folks. Perhaps gain a few new members as well. There was a 1987 Elky that won last year. Besides, a show with Bowtie only eye candy all around, is hard to miss.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Go to superchevyshow.com

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Super Chevy is one of our early meets each year here in Florida. They have an El Camino class and parking. We barely missed the club participation award this year because they have a new muscle class now too and one of the 2 Camaro clubs outnumbered us. It is definitely a do not miss show! There should be enough Texas members to take over the place!

Entries here are done through the track and not Super Chevy. May be the same there.

:beer:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Could not find entry forms, however.

Saturday Awards
Top 20 – All vehicles registered on Saturday
Young Star – 25 & under in age
Trick Stick Award
Transport Awards
ISCA Award
Club Participation (Minimum 6 cars registered together as a club)
Top 10 Race Cars – Editors Choice Awards
Class Winner Plaque – 1 per class
Outstanding Class Awards – 2 per class
Best Big Car
Best Camaro
Best Chevelle
Best Corvette
Best 55-56-57
Best Early Chevrolet
Best Pro Street/Pro Engineered
Best El Camino
Best Nova
Best Monte Carlo
Best Open
Best Truck
Best Rat Rod
Best Low Rider
Awards (Gold Class)
Best Detailed
Best Engine
Best Paint
Award of Excellence – (Non-Gold)
Best of Show – Gold Class​

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I will have to make sure I can go, but Sat shouldn't be a problem. Will let you know the closer it gets.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Uhhhh again. They have never had registration forms here. Pay at the gate and go fill out your stuff at the Super Chevy tent after. Palm Beach International Raceway here (formerly Morosso) give a little discount for groups of 10 or more prepaid.

:beer:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Fix-it -man ( Roy Bob ) , COUNT US IN :beer: .... I'll see if Lisa ( Mrs. Geezer ) can get off that Friday & I can take off too from school so we can come up and spend the nite ... Lisa's daughter lives out off Grand Parkway in Katy , THATS WAY TOO FAR TO DRIVE ... SOOOO Mr. Roy Bob , IF your house is packed packed with refugees that weekend , let me know about any cheap motels near you , OK ... AND how much is this Big Show gonna cost us to get in the gate ??? Thanks the Geezer's :nanawrench: :nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Award !!

so far,geez and his wife will be bunking here ,at the Whila way ranch , any one elese,and show early,due a little test and tune here at our shop ! thats lots of help for no Charge !! don't wait till the last minute ....

Look forward to seeing all that wish to attend Fixitman1 & Mrs Fixit ,,welcome All!!

here is our number its no secrete 409-256-2025
if you need directions to our place go to our web site link.....

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
sorry wont be able to make it maybe next year,
but i have to ask if yall are coming to the grudge race??:beer:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hey Fix-it-man ( Roy Bob ) , it looks like it will be just gonna be me coming up for Super Chevy Weekend , because its of the end of the month billing at the hospital where she works at and thats when they try to get as much of the billing done at the end of every month ... Soooo just one person from San Antonio Please .... I would like a window view if possible ... Thanks the Geezer :nanawrench: :beer: :nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I'll be leaving probably mid morning Friday, what's your plan GEEZ.
Maybe we can meet up on the East side of SA.
:texas::beer:

1 - 20 of 121 Posts