El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall

Saw this on youtube.

This is a 305 1987 el camino (with broken LSD) looks like an open to me.

You would think he could spin em easy with an open rear....

Brandon

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha that is cool! Got to love posi! And muscle!

He dosnt have a 400 he has a 305! My guess is he still has smog.

I like the 4th gens cause they have the "sleeper" look! 5th gens kind of have a laid back look. I like all of them though!!!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
When I saw the Corvette I had visions of an Elky wiping it out while doing the dount or almost a donut:nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know right! I was suprised about the seatbelt too!

And the corvette....yeah that was risky!

Yall know somethin funny! Talking about slickening the tires, i went to my first carshow and put some tire shine on the tires and didnt know you didnt put it on the tread.....well i was at a stop light and the tires were squeeling and didnt know why! I wasnt moving either! And to make it worse there was a cop to the left of me! Must have been nice or i didnt hear his sirens...:dontknow: lol!

You know his front tires were squeeling more than the rears lol! I would go through at least 3 sets of rear tires before the fronts were bad!!

Oh any of you guys want to see the full version of the clip? Its got a camero, and corvette action!

Brandon

·
0 Posts
I know right! I was suprised about the seatbelt too!

And the corvette....yeah that was risky!

Yall know somethin funny! Talking about slickening the tires, i went to my first carshow and put some tire shine on the tires and didnt know you didnt put it on the tread.....well i was at a stop light and the tires were squeeling and didnt know why! I wasnt moving either! And to make it worse there was a cop to the left of me! Must have been nice or i didnt hear his sirens...:dontknow: lol!

You know his front tires were squeeling more than the rears lol! I would go through at least 3 sets of rear tires before the fronts were bad!!

Oh any of you guys want to see the full version of the clip? Its got a camero, and corvette action!

Brandon
Hilarious.:nanawrench:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What the......Donny your to funny! Good one! That black one looks like a "black rose" lol! Same body as yours it looks like!

·
Registered
113 Posts
One big burnout! Just when you think you've seen it all!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
if you cant put on a good show dont do it at all,refering to the first video. thats why i wont use a cone type posi.

·
932 Posts
First video is just sad .It is one thing to try something and fail but to get someone to video you doing it is pretty hurting.

Bike in the back of an elky ,on a truck while all 3 are doing burnouts is epic .

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
you can make a 305 run very good,with the right engine parts and a good tune,and the rest of the car set up right a 305 will really surprise you.the original 305 in my 83 malibu police car flew, i swore for years it was a 350 it ran so strong.then it crapped a piston due to a egr failure and had to pull it.only to find it was indeed a 305.it would do a smokey burnout just flat footing it,no power brakeing

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you kidding me! How did you get a policecar!!! And police cars are a bit more souped up ya no!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts