El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall

Saw this on youtube.

This is a 305 1987 el camino (with broken LSD) looks like an open to me.

You would think he could spin em easy with an open rear....

Brandon

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha that is cool! Got to love posi! And muscle!

He dosnt have a 400 he has a 305! My guess is he still has smog.

I like the 4th gens cause they have the "sleeper" look! 5th gens kind of have a laid back look. I like all of them though!!!

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know right! I was suprised about the seatbelt too!

And the corvette....yeah that was risky!

Yall know somethin funny! Talking about slickening the tires, i went to my first carshow and put some tire shine on the tires and didnt know you didnt put it on the tread.....well i was at a stop light and the tires were squeeling and didnt know why! I wasnt moving either! And to make it worse there was a cop to the left of me! Must have been nice or i didnt hear his sirens...:dontknow: lol!

You know his front tires were squeeling more than the rears lol! I would go through at least 3 sets of rear tires before the fronts were bad!!

Oh any of you guys want to see the full version of the clip? Its got a camero, and corvette action!

Brandon

G

·
I know right! I was suprised about the seatbelt too!

And the corvette....yeah that was risky!

Yall know somethin funny! Talking about slickening the tires, i went to my first carshow and put some tire shine on the tires and didnt know you didnt put it on the tread.....well i was at a stop light and the tires were squeeling and didnt know why! I wasnt moving either! And to make it worse there was a cop to the left of me! Must have been nice or i didnt hear his sirens...:dontknow: lol!

You know his front tires were squeeling more than the rears lol! I would go through at least 3 sets of rear tires before the fronts were bad!!

Oh any of you guys want to see the full version of the clip? Its got a camero, and corvette action!

Brandon
Hilarious.:nanawrench:

·
Registered
113 Posts
One big burnout! Just when you think you've seen it all!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
you can make a 305 run very good,with the right engine parts and a good tune,and the rest of the car set up right a 305 will really surprise you.the original 305 in my 83 malibu police car flew, i swore for years it was a 350 it ran so strong.then it crapped a piston due to a egr failure and had to pull it.only to find it was indeed a 305.it would do a smokey burnout just flat footing it,no power brakeing

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.