El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I was waiting for someone else to say it but I guess I will.

This week's featured member ride is....well so nice on the eyes! 8O I have to say this is the best looking El Camino driver here hands down!

Minna Junno of Finland...thank you! 8)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhh read my words carefully...I said,

"I have to say this is the best looking El Camino driver here hands down!"

The word "here" means best looking gal I have ever seen posted with an El Camino on our site here at El Camino Central! Not outside of that. :cool:

Until then Minna Junno of Finland your are my El Camino Central Goddess!

·
Banned
881 Posts
70ELCO said:
...best looking gal I have ever seen posted with an El Camino...
Now you've started it! Everybody is going to be posting pictures of El Caminos with beautiful women clad in string bikinis.

OK, I'll start...

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
266 Posts
That looks like 2 minutes after the scene of a crime. What needs to be done is you drag the body over and throw her in the back of the bed. Then you need to drive about 50 miles to a secluded area and bury the body in a shallow grave. Then drive yourself to a local carwash and clean the bed.

Of course I'm just guessing that's what the process would be. I would have any experiance with it at all.

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
87ElCamino said:
70ELCO said:
...best looking gal I have ever seen posted with an El Camino...
Now you've started it! Everybody is going to be posting pictures of El Caminos with beautiful women clad in string bikinis.

OK, I'll start...

:mrgreen:
Nice beach!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, as I see it all we need is ten more beautiful gals with El Camino's for another 2004 Calendar? Every garage and shop needs one of these!

Minna your still my first pick! :) And you can always fly out to San Francisco for a photo shoot with my car.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Look at all the boats. yeah right!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts