El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a blast here in Thunder Bay, Ontario over the weekend. The 4th annual rib fest and first annual car show was a blast and we had a celebrity guest called Horny Mike from Counts Kustoms. Here's a link to a few of the cars that we had show up. http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/jheffren_/library/rib fest car show 2015?sort=3&page=1. As usual mine was the only El Camino and although I got lots of compliments and had lots of admirers I went home with no prizes at the end. But that's not why I go as I go to show off and let people know that they are cool cars.

·
Director Region 22
1,223 Posts
Thanks for posting Jesse. some really nice rides for sure and I may be prejudice but I think your's may have have been one of the nicest cars there ,just saying. But really your RK is sweet looking .For some reason the judges up here dont seem to like our crucks.....Oh well keep showing and keep posting , Region 22 lives....Don:You_Rock:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Jesse,

Looks like you had a great time and Im in agreement with Don - you have a very nice looking elky and way to show support for the Necoa by having the banner up. Thanks:You_Rock:

Geno

79 Royal Knight in progress

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Thanks for sharing! :bigups:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I think my Knight is beautiful also and I don't see why I don't win, but as long as I have fun that's what matters. The ribs were so good that the estimated 30-35,000 people cleaned the fest out of ribs half way through the last day.

·
Site Contributor Supporting Member
2,548 Posts
That is one sweet Camino. I like the fact that it is stock.
Mine is stock and all original inside and out. Paint, interior and drive train.all original. Has the 305 with over 200,000 mi.
I don't understand why you don't win ether.
But I have to agree that just being there and showing people what sweet ride you have is what counts.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I still wish we had that much auto action down here. Either way Ill get my Knight as good at yours one day! :nanawrench:

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
Actually, you took home the BEST prize! Your Royal Knight, and the smile on your face because you have a SWEET Elky! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is one sweet Camino. I like the fact that it is stock.
Mine is stock and all original inside and out. Paint, interior and drive train.all original. Has the 305 with over 200,000 mi.
I don't understand why you don't win ether.
But I have to agree that just being there and showing people what sweet ride you have is what counts.
I still wish we had that much auto action down here. Either way Ill get my Knight as good at yours one day! :nanawrench:
Actually, you took home the BEST prize! Your Royal Knight, and the smile on your face because you have a SWEET Elky! :thumbsup:
thanks whip and except for paint and the seats being recovered and a headliner mine is an all original with a 305 and 72500km on it. matt yours will look better than mine one day because your putting love into it and making it all yours as for the auto action up here it varies year to year but I will keep the brother and sisterhood informed of what's going on here. your right texas I did but then so did my mother in-law with her 69 cutlass as she got the same as me a great day and a great picture with horny mike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts