Florida had a great turnout on pics, I think 19 was the total
we are in 3 different calendars
El Caminos of Florida
and
El Caminos of the Southeast
and
Winner's Circle

Here is the link for info to order & also It shows what calendar you're in
But just go ahead & look at all the pics in all the calendars to see our members great rides
you will see the User ID & see their ride

So place your order for some great gifts & keep you from going to the store for shopping

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,814 Posts
Thanks to 87next2last 1 , Old Bear , Leo and the others that have donated their time and effort to make these great calendars available to our members . Who else do we have to thank for them ? So , order a couple of these fine calendars for your wall or Christmas presents .Hey , when was the last time you saw your cool ride on a calendar ? Great to see our Region 6 , Fl. members respond to the photo requests .

·
5,814 Posts
Gale , Want to say how much we appreciate your efforts on making the calendars possible . Been away from ECC for most of the past month but have seen and will purchase several of them . Thanks also for all the appreciated efforts , help and advise you provide for our members . I wish I had some of your talent . Lenny Carey

·
5,814 Posts
Thanks again to the Calendar Comittee that volunteered and provided their knowledge and efforts to make these fine keepsake calendars available again . Each provided their guidance in the process and the best way to thank these thoughtful members working on our behalf is to purchase a few . Great wall art and X-mas presents . I purchased 5 and will put some of the photos in frames for others to see at our get togethers .

·
5,814 Posts
I would again like to remind our members that now is the time to order the 2023 NECOA calendars . The calendar committee of Old bear , 87next2last1 , Leo , Caballero Joe and Cyberray have provided us with a nice opportunity to see photos of our beloved Caminos hanging on our walls . I had previously said that this is one of the few opportunities that NECOA can make any money . Well it is but, I learned from Old Bear that we are only making one penny on each calendar . This has been done to make them affordable and to encourage our members to enjoy our rides and association :cool:

·
Deputy National Director
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got mine ordered
Remember there is 3 different calendars that Florida guys & gals are in since there was so many pics sent in from Florida

·
5,814 Posts
Just received my 5 calendars and they look great . The Caminos ( and our cousins ) , from all over the world , were presented in beautiful color and staging . 87next2last1 said in a conversation recently that over 250 have already been ordered . The Calendar Committee of Old Bear , 87next2last1 , Cabellero Joe , Cyberray and Leo did a great job on collecting the photos , tallying the votes for the Winner`s Circle , getting them ready for print and getting them published just in time to treat yourself and friends for something you will be proud to hang on your walls :cool:

·
Deputy National Director
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Guys & Gals
How is the quality of the Florida calendar ?
Had a member post on facebook saying sub par shotty work being blurry & not enough gloss on the pics !!!
He is the only one in years say anything bad about the calendars

Guess there is always one in the group

1 - 9 of 9 Posts