El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Its pretty interesting,in how you let someone else starts your cruck,For an example,If I let my cruck sit longer than a week,I "Prime" the engine (Cranking until the oil light goes out),then,pump it twice and it fire right up. Now, if Iv'e been running all during the week,two pumps and it fires right up.(at lease for me anyway) So, The wife took the cruck to work,and she has problems keeping it running,so,here a video of it and her cold starting after I've run the crap out of the other day....:driving:

..So,now I'm wondering,if it ain't right for her,how come I have no problem in starting it up,she loves it after its been warm up a bit,but hates it on cold start ups..:dontknow:
...( Giving the SteelBeast a shout out for the great idea of uploading videos.:beer::You_Rock:)

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
I only see 2 answers, hook up a choke or leave it alone so she wont ask to drive it.

·
Past Texas Director
6,185 Posts
hahahaha!! That reminds me of how Carlos is with anyone else trying to start it!! Tell Pinky to just hammer the heck outta that gas pedal! She needs to show that Elky who's boss!!

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
cars are like women, sometimes ya just gotta choke'em!!

:nanawrench:

(wait for it.......LMAO)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts