El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I did not want to say anything because I am new here But I looked a few times for the voting and could not find it myself......so i did not vote.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I can't see the stars either - I'm using Firefox and have tried on my pad and on my PC - haven't tried switching to explorer

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Apppreciate the Patience being shown............

I really appreciate the patience being shown while this problem is solved. I will personally guarentee that no member who wants to vote, but who has not voted already, WILL have your vote counted! I cannot put it any stronger than that. But (finger wagging here) don't try to fool us if you've already placed your votes - we have an all-seeing asset in place :cool4: . Please make note of your favorites and have them ready. I have complete faith in Robert's ability to fix this, or to figure what has locked several of our members from voting, but I don't want any mamber to worry that his/her votes will be lost........................Ken :dontknow:

·
Registered
672 Posts
All of us that can't vote on the 2013 ....... I was playing around and figured this out.... Go Vote on the 2012 entries.... It works.... LOL>>>:nanawrench:

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Looks like the problem is fixed!

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,210 Posts
I found the other thread that was going in 'Site Topics' and put the new info there too. Once again...Thanks Robert!

:beer:

·
Registered
298 Posts
I must be a TOTAL DUMBASS

I can't find the photos to vote on :dontknow:

... damned diabetes and short term memory retention getting shorter

FOUND IT ... durn brain farts!

·
Deputy Director, Region 3 PA (west)
1,567 Posts
I'm still unable to see the stars or vote count as of 3:40 PM. I tried both IE and Firefox from my work computer. I'll try my home computers later tonight.

Bill

·
6,210 Posts
Yes all seems to be fixed now Bill. Could be security settings on your work PC...Especially if it is part of a network.

·
6,210 Posts
This old boy is just one who has tried to observe and note everything to do my part in making this year's calendar contest a HUGE success! Our site founder Robert...AKA acauth1 has done all of the digging inside the inner programming (computer oblivion) to make the fixes. Some thanks go to our admins too.

·
Registered
535 Posts
saw pics but unable to vote

PFlo :beer:

·
6,210 Posts
Voting

If you click to open an individual cruck for large view, the stars will not show in that view to be able to vote. Stars should be visible under each entry on the page view of each gen.

1st..1 page
2nd.. 2 pages
3rd.. 4 pages
4th.. 1 page
5th.. 5 pages

·
Super Moderator
2,126 Posts
Double that sentiment. I looked the first day, saw the stars, couldn't figure out how to vote. Clicked on a random star and may have actually voted. Now I only see the number of people that viewed not how many votes each car got. I should also mentioned, we have a lot of great cars and some very tallented photographers this year. Cutos to everyone that entered a photo. I liked them all.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts