El Camino Central Forum banner

81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
ha! I'm over a full decade younger than mine!
Necoa, where the cars are old, the men are boys, and the women are gearheads.

·
Director Region 22
1,200 Posts
Oh my ... :blush: Believe me ... I've gotten a lot more out than I have put in.

I have seen the same basic question(s) come up several times and never once have I seen someone get snarky and say something about using search. That is a tribute to the type of people here and that tolerance isn't particularly common on other boards.

Copper
A few years back we did have a few snarky members and complainers .But thanks to Ken and others the site has cleaned up alot. thanks guys.
My momma always said , if you dont have anything nice to say , dont say anything at all .:lookround:

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
I'll add one.

I have seen the same basic question(s) come up several times and never once have I seen someone get snarky and say something about using search. That is a tribute to the type of people here and that tolerance isn't particularly common on other boards.

Copper
X2. I should know. I'm one of the MANY new guys to this forum and there hasn't been a single snarky (or rude) comment regardless.

Thanks to all for providing and making this such a great forum.:hail:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I own an EC because that's what I wanted to own. I like the exterior lines and the interior.

I joined the club to be with other with knowledge that I don't have, and I want to acquire that knowledge.

·
813 Posts
1: Nice to talk to guys my own age

2: Nice to learn things even after all of these years

3: Just enjoy reading all of the threads to see every ones creativity and designs

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Is this thing still going, I thought it ended a while ago? If it's over could some one remind me (CRS) what the winners were.
Ang.

·
Site Contributor Supporting Member
2,531 Posts
1.Because it don't matter if you have a Show Car, Daily Driver, a Work in Progress or a Beater.
2. We are all accepted as equals in a great big family.
3. Because there are no dumb questions here because we all know that none of us know it all.

81 - 100 of 122 Posts