El Camino Central Forum banner

top tailgate trim for '87 elky

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  85 IROC Camino 
#1 ·
looking for the top tailgate trim piece that fits on an '87 ss, mine is ok, but not show quality, looking for one that is free of dents and dings, any one know where to get one, el camino store doesn't have em, opgi is trying to get them but they have been saying that for months now!

#3 ·
thanks

hey, thanks for links, crazy price on the nos, supply and demand can be a bummer! the other is worse than mine, but again thank you, gonna have to sleep on that price and think it over for the nos.

#6 ·
I couldn't get the first NOS link to open. However the second NOS one at $340.00 certainly isn't priced terribly in my opinion. The ones for the 73-77 I have seen go for well over $550.00. Some of us invest many many thousands of dollars buying parts when they are available and hold onto the for YEARS so others can buy NOS instead of cheap repops that never look or fit right. But that is just my opinion.

Regards Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.