El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've acquired a harness that seems to be complete, but the connections were not identified. Have most of them figured out except VSS and would like to send the harness to someone to verify connectors and make any needed repair/addition (for profit). Will appreciate all suggestions.

Thanks, leadmine

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
the speed sensor is a 2 wire hookup and dont think is polarity sensative. is it a factory harness or aftermarket. ? my sister lives about 10 min from me and has a 91 tpi /speed density z28 and i can help you with any unidentified plugs if its a factory harness. and somewhere i have the paperwork from my painless tpi /speed density harness .i just need to find it.

·
Supporting Member
4,526 Posts
VSS was connected through the connections at the end of the harness. If you go to my website, I have a spreadsheet that shows all of the wiring for the connections at the ECM, and the changes necessary to make it work on a G-body. There are only a few connection changes necessary . If you need replacement connectors, they are available on the net. Again on my website I have all my bookmarks from doing the swap, including links for most of the connectors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts