El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to some nice people at a company called Concourse Trim LLC. They had some examples of pot metal stuff they restored 1/2 of the part, and OMG its hard to believe it looked so good from what I would have considered Junk.
They can straighten and polish stainless to show quality if its not mangled, straighten aluminum, polish and anodize, and repair real bad pitted pot metal.

They offer 3 levels of trim, Dent free driver, High quality driver, and Show quality.
I will be taking trim to them for the '72 El Camino that we are restoring. I have never seen bed corners that fit, and from what I saw, they can fix them.

He also said they have over 6000 pieces of tri five trim waiting to be restored as ordered.
They will give an "estimate" for cost with pics of the trim, they get $85 per hr for their work. Email [email protected]
WWW.CONCOURSETRIM.COM
Hope this helps with someones restoration.:texas:

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
They're good

I've used these guys and I HIGHLY recommend them. In answer to the last question about holes. My PO had drilled holes in the tailgate top trim, they welded the holes, straightened the dents, and it looked great. Not cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for.
bill

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't remember what the turn around time is, but I don't think its that bad.
All the Tri 5 stuff they have is because they used to only do it, and bought all the good core pieces they could when it was available.:texas:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts