1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Haha lol! My gess is he was given it or ended up with it because of how he talks about it.

That motor is rigged.
-Half removen a/c
-Painted blue block-aint no ford!
-Computerized distributer with aftermarket carb, so it probably gets 8 mpg because it has no emissions with the computerized distributer

Dressed it up nice though!

·
Premium Member
12,547 Posts
The seat looks real good, and the vanity mirror on the dash pod is a classic!!!:nanawrench:
I've seen worse!!!
Donny

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Better look again !

Haha lol! My gess is he was given it or ended up with it because of how he talks about it.

That motor is rigged.
-Half removen a/c
-Painted blue block-aint no ford!
-Computerized distributer with aftermarket carb, so it probably gets 8 mpg because it has no emissions with the computerized distributer

Dressed it up nice though!
Most 78 had 350 engines , that is a plus,not sure how old you are but back than, the gm truck engines where painted that color, 78 was the last year to come with a 350,and not a lot of them . and the carb is a Q jet,again stock for that year,not after mrkt as you say.HEI dist came out in 74 .

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually took a look at this one in person.

Didnt walk away... RAN away.

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,609 Posts
It is refreshing when someone tells it like it is . I like to check out ebay and Fl. Auto Trader regularily and I`m often shocked on how many outright lies and misrepresentations of the truth people use to describe their vehicles . Among other things , mileage and rust seem to head the list . I didn`t realize there are so many very old vehicles that " only have 40,000 mile " !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts