El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a two speed shift indicator assembly for the dash of a 1969 elcamino Custom with a power glide. Also looking for a correct jack assembly for the same car. Contact me at [email protected]
spam7226

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I know where there is a 69 Chevelle...it may have the parts you need. I may be able to check it out next weekend.

I'm in Regina..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know where there is a 69 Chevelle...it may have the parts you need. I may be able to check it out next weekend.

I'm in Regina..
That sounds good. i am at Regina Beach. Let me know what you find. I would be interested in looking at this car as well. Let me know if you want some company.

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,715 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
That sounds good. i am at Regina Beach. Let me know what you find. I would be interested in looking at this car as well. Let me know if you want some company.

Sorry just seeing this...the car is owned by an older gentleman, I'm still trying to set up a good rapport with him. I've visited his place three times now and each time I spend a good 45 minutes just talking with him before I hit the area with the cars. He has close to 300 cars with about 20 Gbody's so I'm going at it slow and easy. I'll try and get some pics of the Chevelle the next time I'm there...we can start there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow. Now you’ve really peaked my interest. I absolutely love having a romp through a bone yard of old cars. Yes. Please send pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts