El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a blast!
Mr. Fin, El S One, TrannyMike, and I had an "Unfurl the Banner" party at the Santa Clara Get-Together tonight. I think we were able to recruit a couple of more members. One has a gorgeous '72 black SS!
Next time we'll have to get there early and grab some prime spaces.

I can't wait for Pismo!!!

Check out these picts... if you look real close, you can see ol' SHARP 71's arm behind the crew!
http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd485/dxh1787/NECOA/May 2012/

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sorry i could'nt make it guys :( looks like a good time was had by all. The elkie is waiting on the rear brake lines, shoes and drums to be installed. Also sorry i haven't kept up with u guys lately, busy finishing school and getting ready to take my smog test and looking for a job. Still don't know about pismo yet.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,307 Posts
...Man what fun that look like,Sorry I couldn't make it,wife's car is back in the shop and we're down to one cruck.( I hate computerize cars.)

·
Premium Member
12,550 Posts
Dang it, did Mike run into your banner!!:poke:

Nice looking rides!!!
(A unfurl the banner party?)
Ya'll will have a (Party) for anything won't ya!!!:poke:
Looks like a great time!!:beer:
Donny

·
Venerated Member
501 Posts
Well...there ya go...Late already :???: I don't pick up Da Queen til Monday, but I will make the next git together. That is a Sharp71...I think I've seen it before...do you work (or nlive) somewhere near Fry's ? Hope to meet all y'all soon

Chris

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which Fry's?
I work near the Campbell Fry's.

Well...there ya go...Late already :???: I don't pick up Da Queen til Monday, but I will make the next git together. That is a Sharp71...I think I've seen it before...do you work (or nlive) somewhere near Fry's ? Hope to meet all y'all soon

Chris

·
Venerated Member
501 Posts
Which Fry's...

Actually...that one is a possibility...I am in the process of moving to Campbell now...but I was thinking the one close to my office...the Egyptian Fry's off Junction. My memory recedes faster than my hairline these days...:dontknow:

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts