El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the folllowing email from Maikel Joosten, our Regional Director for Europe, after NECOA received a generous membership donation from him:

john / ken and friends

i'm sorry for the fact that it took so long to donate.... but necoa is worth the donation, and i want to thank you all for your time and effort you invest in our hobby

september 9th is our el camino show in meijel (make sure you come to holland some year) last week we did a photoshoot, see attachment

we do sell stickers to promote our event : prize = 0,50 cent each (the money goes to the event) (we can ship to the us)

this year we had a 1000 euro donation for our show, from diffenrent companies in our area, auto dismantlers, body shops, restaurants, and more further not much news here in europe

Maikel

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
those are really nice rides over there keep em clean and enjoy them, thanks for the update:You_Rock::beer:

·
Administrator
7,009 Posts
Have a GREAT Meeting...............

Thanks again for your VERY generous donation for the Association's growth and service to our membership, my friend. How would I make a donation to your show, Maikel. I may be able to dig up your current address, but it would be handy for others also if you could post it here on this Forum. I know that I want to get some of your window stickers for my collection. How about I send you $ 5.00 for a couple of stickers and their postage back over the big pond? THANKS again...................Ken

:beer: :You_Rock: :beer: :You_Rock: :beer: :You_Rock: :beer: :You_Rock: :beer:​

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
show your suport..

Ok,Guys,Lets show our other members across the pond,our support..:nanawrench:

:beer::beer::You_Rock:

Attachments

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
..it looks like you all had a great time and great pictures,you guys really know how to rock the place.:beer::You_Rock:
:beer:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice pictures Tordax. And yes, a great thanks to Maikel & Crew. They did an excellent job :thumbup:.............................

See you next year.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Thanks for the pix. Great looking group of crucks! They must draw a lot of attention and curiosity in Europe.:beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts