El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i forgot to take a before picture when i started to rebuild my El Camino. Luckily, the guy that had owned it had some and gave me one. The before pictures shows how heartless and cruel people can be to an elcamino. I saved my baby from a horrid life of slavery and unappreciated manual labor. The other 2 new pics are what i have accomplished so far in teh last 2 months, with the engine still to go in next week, well 5 days.

5th gen page 3 bottom right...Humble beginnings

I am going to order a fiberglass hood with the same type of scoop that i currently have. I wanted a Pro Stock looking scoop, but no way you you use a forward style scoop on a daily driver, rain would make that an impossiable task. The tires are 235/60/15 BFG Radial T/A's. The body work and paint job are still along way off as I want it totally mechanically complete first, then interior and guages. then stereo, THEN paint. Future paint scheme is Canary Yellow with SS stripes, and all the chrome blackened.

Please post a response here bad or good, I am a big boy I can handle critics......well don't be mean.

thanks

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Lookin' meaner, already, and great looking parts waiting to bolt up. If you want a knock-you-in-the-eye Yellow, have you seen that MoonEyes yellow? I love it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts