El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you guys and gals in Texas, I took my camino bench seat, sun visors, and pilar post covers and had them re-upholstered in Progresso Mexico. They charged $85.00 bucks for everything, inclusive of the material. Same day if you get it to them early. I had mine done in vinyl because he did not have leather, but if you bring the material you would like it done in, it will be much cheaper. If anyone is interested, contact me at 956-496-7576. The entry point for Progresso is at Weslaco Tx. which is between McAllen and Harlingen. It caters to winter texans, good resteraunts, clean, excellent shopping, excellent dentist and drug stores. Bring the seats and family, drop it off and enjoy a day of shopping, eating and drinking. More than likely the seat will be finished before you are!

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
How about some pictures?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I recently moved to Lake Dallas, but am looking for somewhere to do a custom interior for me. Actually, I just bought my 85 and it's my first Elky as well as my first custom build....got lots of ideas, just no resources or ideas of where to find everything I'm looking for. Send me a few pics as well so I can see what kind of work those guys do...thanks! [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im looking to get my interior redone as well. The stuff thats in my el is pretty ratty. I also need a new bench seat becuase mine was broken when someone broke into my car. Do you know of any place i can get a cheap bench seat? Anywhere down there?

deanna

1985 conquista el camino

·
Registered
142 Posts
thank you thank you thank you!
i will be calling you for the info. im all over the mexican craftsmanship.

we are speaking spanish, talkin tequila, and looking forward to seeing you in Mexico region 23

·
Registered
7 Posts
My cell is 817-517-0756. I am putting bucket seats in mine. I may be interested in getting buckets recovered.

Give a holler and I will fix you up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I do a lot of metal fab for Texas Auto Tops in Austin. They do custom interiors, vinyl tops, sunroofs etc. . Cpl of weks ago they had a red , I believe '72, el camino there that had a 502 crate engine in it. Anyways, they put a new black vinyl top on it.
Just thought I tell you all about the place.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts