El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These parts are used in driver condition & are in working order.They will fit most 5th Gen Elky & Cabby models.I don't have Pay-Pal but will take a US Postal MO.Prices do not include shipping.PM me if you are interested in any parts & I'll send photos,send E-mail address.
1-alum. intake manifold stock 305-$45. 2-HEI distributor stock 305(computer controlled) $35. 3- 82-87 grill $35. 4-82-87 headlight bezels $30 for pair. 5-82-87 Chevrolet grill emblem $15. 6-EL CAMINO quarter panel badges $ 50 for pair. 7-a/c vent (small) $ 5. 8-Rally wheel cap $15. 9- tailgate cables $10 for pair. 10-cruise control parts $35. 11-turn signal/cruise control stalk $15 new.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These parts are used in driver condition & are in working order.They will fit most 5th Gen Elky & Cabby models.I don't have Pay-Pal but will take a US Postal MO.Prices do not include shipping.PM me if you are interested in any parts & I'll send photos,send E-mail address.
1-alum. intake manifold stock 305-$45. 2-HEI distributor stock 305(computer controlled) $35. 3- 82-87 grill $35. 4-82-87 headlight bezels $30 for pair. 5-82-87 Chevrolet grill emblem $15. 6-EL CAMINO quarter panel badges $ 50 for pair. 7-a/c vent (small) $ 5. 8-Rally wheel cap $15. 9- tailgate cables $10 for pair. 10-cruise control parts $35. 11-turn signal/cruise control stalk $15 new.
I forgot,I also have a custom Grant steering wheel with GM adapter for $75.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Chris I'll take the distributor and the tailgate cables. I'll get with you next week. No shipping needed...lol

:beer:

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris I'll take the distributor and the tailgate cables. I'll get with you next week. No shipping needed...lol

:beer:
If you buy the distributor you can have the cables for free.If you send me your E-mail address I'll send you photos.

·
Deputy Director Region 6 - Supporting Member
6,209 Posts
Look in the current director's list. My e-mail is there. Don't really need pics. I'll get with you when I am back in town next week.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Are any of thethe turn signal/cruise control stems in chrome?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Also, are any of them equipped with the cruise control buttons AND the intermittent wiper controls?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks, but I need the intermittent/cruise, etc. I appreciate it, though!

·
Senior Member Participating Member
398 Posts
Chris
If you still have it,I'll take the chevy grille emblem.Call or P.M. me and I'll send you a check.You can deliver it when we go to Ocala.C.J.:beer: (727)804-9174

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still have grill,headlight bezels,steering wheel,manifold,cruise control parts etc, sold distr.,cables,grill emblem,rally wheels,carb.& gauges.send e-mail address for photos.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts