El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
The trans bolts in the same place whether v6 or v8. Anything rearward of the bellhousing will be the same length if the trans are the same type.

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 350 ci Engine is mounted in V6 mounting Holes so how does my transmission move forward

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
My 350 ci Engine is mounted in V6 mounting Holes so how does my transmission move forward

It wouldnt, therefore it would be the SAME length. As stated above several times.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
:dontknow:I dont under stand all the threads,that have been started,in refrence to much the same things ,by our new member, ?

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Also at least 3 different ones about rear window install.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
yes i remeber those as well :dontknow: i think just not knowing how to go back and post a reply to a thread ??? :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
You can always,reply to a thread ,unless that thread has been closed by,one of the moderates,you posted back to this one just fine .we all want to help you with your build ,and will gladly give you information when we can,but we cant help if we don't know what thread to go back to that you started,when there are so many , you can do it !! :nanawrench:

·
Banned
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay Guys Im going to Email the El camino Central Website Tech To get all thes glitches out Because i have to log out a few times befor i can reply and dont have authority to reply SOMETIMES or Acces a perticular Subject

·
Registered
929 Posts
I have never heard of that problem in a g body before, I would fix it right. There's a good reason you don't hear about people running g bodys with the engines in the wrong spot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts