El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8 port cont. Upper most right corner gets the blue line from the diaphram next to the gas pedal. The port below and to the left gets the yellow line from the left side of the center diaphram. Other side of 8 port. the upper most port gets the red line that goes to the right side of the center diaphram. The lowest port gets the orange line that comes from the diaphram behind the glove box. The port directly above that gets the tan line that goes to the control valve in the engine bay. Cluster of 3 in the middle, port on the right gets the purple line coming from the vacuum reserve canister in the engine bay. The remaining 2 ports get the purple and white hoses bundle together. Purple on the left white on the right.

·
Deputy Director, Region 1
2,566 Posts
80v6
Goood job! thanks! Maybe you could email pics to someone or post them to a site like photobucket and then post the link here.

·
Registered
134 Posts
thats what those lines look like?!?!?! thats so much simpler then whats in mine. 80v6 gave me the rundown on the problem i was having. how much for the hoses speedy?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts