El Camino Central Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Update

As of right now we have 10 gifts to give away and the total value of these gifts is ------ $2270.00 Dollars.

Hope to see yall there and thanks for viewing this thread.

Geno

:nanawrench::nanawrench::texas:

:patriot: 82nd AIRBORNE - YOU CALL WE FALL NO JOB TOO LARGE OR SMALL

:beer: BEERS AND HOT WINGS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER dqu

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm driving a WWII Veteran in the Dallas Veteran's Day Parade and I thought it was on the same day but, as it turns out, the parade is on Friday. So, Vicky and I should be there. :driving::banana:
It will be great to see you (Les and Vicky) again and I think we have about 12 or 13 that might show up.

3 of the gifts in the prize money total are for a leader in leather protection - they provided leather cleaner and leather conditioner kits valued at $40 dollars each.

Thanks for viewing and hope to see yall there.

Thanks, Geno.

:patriot:

·
Super Moderator
1,556 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Here's the pics for the Trophy's and Dash Plaque's as well as the RockAuto $25 gift certificate to be drawn for. The Trophies are 14 inch tall. Dash Plaques are 2in x 3in.

The Participants Choice trophy winner will receive a large Waterless Car Wash Kit valued at $50 dollars.

The Best Engine and Longest Distance trophy winners will each receive 1 smaller Car Wash Kit valued at $25 dollars.

Thanks for viewing this thread and hope to see yall there.

Geno

:usa: Veterans Day 2017 Dixie Diner Texarkana, Texas :texas:
Hope to see yall there. Thanks, Gene.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
New item to giveaway

SEM paint has decided to give us Backpack Coolers for Veterans Day at the Meet, Greet & Eat in Texarkana, Texas. They are very nice. Thanks for viewing this thread and hope to see yall there.

Geno

:patriot::texas::driving:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Which Dixie Dinner

Tim you wrote that it was the one on the state line and the flyer says on King's. There is a Dixie Dinner at both locations.

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,047 Posts
Tim you wrote that it was the one on the state line and the flyer says on King's. There is a Dixie Dinner at both locations.
I didn't realize I did that. The flier has the right address.

Dixie Diner
4115 N Kings Hwy
Texarkana, Tx. 75503-0069

Sorry for any confusion. See ya there!!

Tim

·
Registered
599 Posts
I am looking forward to seeing my old el camino friends.. I ran across another El Camino owner in my hometown and he might be coming. He has 2 el caminos!!

Robert in Winnsboro Texas

·
437 Posts
I really hate to drive the Mustang to an EC meet, but if we drive the El Cabell it will break me up on gas and we would have to make it an overnight as I don`t have upgraded lights yet.
I don`t really like night driving in it.
JP

·
Acting Director, Region 13
2,047 Posts
I really hate to drive the Mustang to an EC meet, but if we drive the El Cabell it will break me up on gas and we would have to make it an overnight as I don`t have upgraded lights yet.
I don`t really like night driving in it.
JP
As much as we want your cruck there, it is more important to us that you are, in whatever gets you there.

Tim

·
Past Director Region 13, Senior Member
2,705 Posts
I'm afraid we are going to be in "alternate transportation" as well. I'm replacing the dash cover and seat covers in the El Camino and, both projects are taking longer than anticipated. Poor planning on my part.:banghead: But, we're looking forward to seeing everyone. It's been too long.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
My Error.........

The wrong address was my fault. Trying to do a good deed, I entered the wrong address in the announcement. Sorry for the misdirection...............Ken

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
Drawing update

We now have a set of Rhino Ramps, 2 Ton Trolley Jack, and a Z-Creeper Seat plus a couple smaller prizes to be drawn for. Thanks and hope to see yall there.

Gene

:patriot:

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,474 Posts
Looks like this show is going to be a good time for Region 14 . Door prizes look great and enjoy the day .

·
Registered
599 Posts
How many are planning on going to Texarkana ?? I will bring my new big bore calipers to show anyone interested before I put them on the car.

Gonna show off my rear roll pan installation.
:nanawrench:
Robert Jordan
Winnsboro Texas

41 - 60 of 78 Posts