El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a video of me installing the pioneer speakers in the dash without doing anything to the dash holes. Maybe some had trouble because of the angle they were trying? I hope this helps and i heard these speakers are discontinued now. I have seen them at Pep Boys and i think WalMart.

CLICK ON PICTURE FOR VIDEO

:nanawrench::nanawrench::beer:

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

· Site Contributor Participating Member
564 Posts
nice video - looks pretty easy. i hadn't looked at my dash yet and thought I had to pull the whole thing apart to put speakers in from bottom.
Glad I dont hafta do that. :smileyb:

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad it helps!!!!:secret::secret:

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they show for out trucks.

· Registered
139 Posts
Please sir, could I have a working link? :)

Anyway Working on replacing the speakers having a hard time finding 3.5's thought maybe i could get a 4 inch to fit but it's not looking likely without alot of modding. and tbh the sound isn't anybetter than what is left from the factory speaker and the new jenson 4" 100w. just don't get it.... anyway, thanks.

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
let me find it again.:beer:

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Please sir, could I have a working link? :)

Anyway Working on replacing the speakers having a hard time finding 3.5's thought maybe i could get a 4 inch to fit but it's not looking likely without alot of modding. and tbh the sound isn't anybetter than what is left from the factory speaker and the new jenson 4" 100w. just don't get it.... anyway, thanks.

Here you go and I might as well put the O.E. video also .

click on pictures:secret:

Check out how this picture came out at the dealer no photo shop.

· ZERO MPG
15,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.