El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering why when someone says " here is an update picture of"...
i cant view them. i try to click on the right hand column where it looks like a note book and nothing happens? the next post below that say hey awesome picture of ...
tried to search veiw pic and cant find what i am doing wrong. a little help please

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks 1320elkyss this has come through and can see it just fine. when i am in the archived forums some say nice pic....and i cant see um ? perhaps they were removed by the author again thanks for the reply

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
4,603 Posts
Mario , That`s one fine looking motor . I noticed the wire leading from the oil pan to an electrical plug . I have heard about engine warmers for cold climates but never seen a photo or a description of one . Is that what it is ?

·
Registered
555 Posts
thanks 1320elkyss this has come through and can see it just fine. when i am in the archived forums some say nice pic....and i cant see um ? perhaps they were removed by the author again thanks for the reply
No worries. That's probably what it is, the poster deleted it from their photobucket account.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Mario , That`s one fine looking motor . I noticed the wire leading from the oil pan to an electrical plug . I have heard about engine warmers for cold climates but never seen a photo or a description of one . Is that what it is ?
Thanks Lenny, yes, that is an oil heater.

Mario

1 - 6 of 6 Posts