El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Director Region 6 (FL) - 2017 Founders' Award Reci
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The VCCA is holding it`s 19 th Annual National Southeast area meet in Clearwater , Florida on Oct. 20 - 24 , 2021 . A few of us in Region 6 , Florida are attending and hoping others will join us . You must be a member of the VCCA to enter a vehicle . Spectators are free to attend the show on Friday Oct. 22 from 11 am to 2 pm at the Quaker Steak and Lube which is next to the host hotel , the La Quinta Inn and Suites located at 5000 Lake Blvd. Clearwater , Florida 33760 . . For more info , go to the Region 6 , Fl. forum and www.gulfcoastvcca.com .

·
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry to announce that the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America meet in Clearwater , Florida has been cancelled for this year due to a shortage of members registering over health concerns .

·
Deputy Regional Director, Region 6
1,543 Posts
And I was getting all excited

·
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was getting excited also . I had my registration and room reservation . Looking at the magazine the VCCA puts out , the photos of past events looked like a lot of fun with a real variety of Chevy vehicles . Unless we plan something sooner , it looks like our next get together will be in November in St. Augustine at the Museum and January in Riviera Beach for the popular Cool Wheels Show . I also plan on attending the Nat`l. Street Rod Nationals in Tampa first week of December . You must be a member to attend with a vehicle . A few of our members are attending the fabulous Turkey Rod Run in Daytona , Fl. Thanksgiving weekend .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts