El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, some people may say that pretty girls displaying their best attributes inside a mens automotive magazine is uncalled for. But, I think everyone with a pulse will agree that it makes for nice eye-candy.

This is a democracy. Cast your vote!

Vote for Miss HOT ROD 2004

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Although i wouldn't kick any of them out of bed, i'd have to go with either Lana or Candice

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Ernie - Why on earth did they leave your girlfriend out of the contest? I'm certain your Elky with her in the foreground is guaranteed a full page in our upcoming NECOA calendar. Should we complain to HOT ROD magazine on your behalf? Does your reply to this message put you back into second place as a "Top Poster"?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Valerie, even though her "turn ons" are exotic foreign cars. :( You would think that some of these girls would have a shred of common sense. They are, after all, interviewing for HOT ROD magazine! Based off of their responses, however, Lana and Tiffany take the cake. :)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Loved the question to the beauties who is Linda Vaughn? Those gals had no clue who the queen of "Hurst" was!

PS...Was back in the 70's I met Linda Vaughn at the old Riverside Raceway track at an IROC race. And I thought that track had curves! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts