El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet you'all thought I would be starting to count the votes this morning at 12:00:01. WRONG! I'm still recuperating from "Crusin' the Coast" for 2 1/2 days, then driving home. I will get the vote count made, take out the Elkies that made the "Showpiece" Calendar last year, and post the Official Count later today. The 2013 "Showpiece" Calendar, the one with two 1st, 2nd, & 4th, three 3rd, and four 5th Generation El Caminos or Sprints will then be built for publication. The 2013 Regional, or Area, Calendars are already in the production process - and I think everyone will be pretty excited when these publications are released for sale. Any questions should be asked now. My thanks go to all who participated for their patience and cooperation..........................Ken :dontknow:

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Ahhh Mannnnnnnnnn
What, my Elky can't be in the showpiece 2 years in a row?
Just wait until my Mom hear's about this, Someone's going to have to answer to her.

·
Deputy Director Region 18 Participating Member
6,292 Posts
I'm still recuperating from "Crusin' the Coast" for 2 1/2 days, then driving home. ................Ken :dontknow:
...Thats ok Ken,take all the time you want,I'm just glad you had some fun and no pictures,it never happen,so,post some up,I wanta see...:inlove:
:beer:

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts

·
Participating Member
2,257 Posts
No problem, Ken... I can wait. I'm sure you'll make the right choice! You've always been a SHARP 1:nanawrench:
Oh, by the way... did you receive that lil' package we talked about? :twisted:

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You weren't in 2012.............

:poke: You were not in the 2012 "Showpiece" Calendar, Rodger! So, if the votes are there, you can make the 2013 "Showpiece". However, I can tell you who your mother needs to call - if it becomes necessary, I mean..........................................Ken :dontknow:

Ahhh Mannnnnnnnnn
What, my Elky can't be in the showpiece 2 years in a row?
Just wait until my Mom hear's about this, Someone's going to have to answer to her.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I just and looked at last years calendar, I guess that wasn't the showpiece calendar I was in. That changes my rant all together, what happened to me last year? Mother is going to be so disapointed.

·
Administrator
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And the Winners Are...............................

As promised, here are the final vote counts for the 2013 NECOA Calendar Competition. Where there has been a disqualification because of the rules, I have made a note of it and show the replacement. Please direct any questions to me here or at [email protected] You may call between 8 & 8 (daytime) to 817-999-3821. Thanks to all who participated for your time, patience, and sportsmanship..............................Ken :dontknow:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Waa-wa-waaa, Ginger didnt win in 2nd gen.

I guess I should have used overnight UPS for the "donation":dontknow:

All kidding aside, THANKS to Ken and all the judges and thanks to everyone for voting for the best cars.

:You_Rock:All well deserved wins and I look forward to flipping a page each month next year.:beer:

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
All these winners deserve the honor. Great looking bunch of crucks! Congratulations.

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
Congrat's. to all the winners and I will be hanging a calendar in my house.:You_Rock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts