El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Past Texas Director
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys and girls, let's show the 'em how we do it in Waco-town!
Saturday, August 18th--this coming Saturday is the monthly cruise in at Taco Casa in Hewitt. It's not a very big deal, but it's fun, and FREE! It starts at 6PM, and ends at dark. I usually get there around 5:30 so I can get a good parking spot.
If anyone is interested in joining me-so we can blow their minds with a few Elkys rolling in together, PM me for my phone number. Oh, and they give all the entrants a goody bag, the Mgr of Taco Casa supplies all of us with unlimited soft drinks from the fountain inside, and they give out door prizes throughout the evening. It is a good time and costs nothing but your gas to drive over there. I really hope I'll hear from our Waco area members. :texas:

·
Past Texas Director
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Terry I need more info, just where is this at? Is it easy to get to from HWY 6 on the north side of Waco?
I may be able to come, will depend on what day on what day Jack comes to pickup parts.:texas:
Melissa, it's off of loop 340/hwy 6 at hwy 84 to the west of the Richland Mall on the southern side of Waco.
Let me know, and I'll give you more specific directions if you can make it. :beer:

·
Past Texas Director
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool! I hope you will be able to make it! You just come down Hwy 6 and it turns into Loop 340 and Hwy 6 it goes around Waco. Get off on Hwy 84/Hewitt exit towards Hewitt. Just stay on hwy 84 and Taco Casa is about 3 miles on the left. I'll pm you my phone # incase you need to call me! :)

·
Past Texas Director
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just talked to the guy who puts the Cruise-In on, and as of noon today, it will go on rain or shine.
I told him to expect possibly 4 El Caminos this evening, and he's looking forward to us showing up.
I hope to see some of you there!
I'll get there between 5:30-5:45.
Thanks!!
:texas:

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
Sounds like a nice get together is going on in waco tx. Wish i could make it...maybe ill come up in bertha one weekend...cheers

Sent from my MB860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Past Texas Director
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
6pm-9pm TONIGHT at Taco Casa parking lot in Hewitt next to Midway Middle School.

Free entry for car owners and spectators. Goody bags for the first 50 participants. Owners pick and door prizes.
Come on out for a fun evening!

Taco Casa
710 N Hewitt Dr.
Hewitt, TX 76643

·
Past Texas Director
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update! Cruise in cancelled!

Tonight's Cruise In has been cancelled due to the non stop rain! :dontknow:
We'll try for it again the 3rd Saturday of next month...
Keep dry and have a good weekend everyone.

·
Banned
5,787 Posts
well a lil contact info goes a long way at least ya got the word out on here,,,,:poke:
maybe we should all update our contact info,,,, i tried to call her but ## is not in service:dontknow:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.