El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WANTED: 1983 El Camino "SPEEDOMETER" I already have a speedometer, but the Face is sort of rust "Stained". Does anyone have a "Clean/ Working" Speedometer that they can help me out with ? Afraid to just change the "Face" ( never get Needle back on correctly, already broke one). If you Have one, Please contact me. Thank you in advance

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Hi Fonz, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your 83 El Camino. I don't have a speedometer for your 83, but others here might. Where abouts are you located? Have fun with your 83 El Camino and the community.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Fonz, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your 83 El Camino. I don't have a speedometer for your 83, but others here might. Where abouts are you located? Have fun with your 83 El Camino and the community.
located in Ocala Fla. Have always liked El Camino's since '59. I had a '67 SS 396 4 speed w/AC in the 80s, foolishly I sold it. Picked up this '83 Conquista w 64K orig miles about a years ago. White/ silver blue with blue interior. all orig and all in good cond. Only thing that could have made it better is if it was a 4 Speed ! LOL

·
Deputy National Director
10,089 Posts
located in Ocala Fla. Have always liked El Camino's since '59. I had a '67 SS 396 4 speed w/AC in the 80s, foolishly I sold it. Picked up this '83 Conquista w 64K orig miles about a years ago. White/ silver blue with blue interior. all orig and all in good cond. Only thing that could have made it better is if it was a 4 Speed ! LOL
welcome from Gainesville
Hope you can join us at the Big EL Camino Get-Together at the Gainesville racetrack on May 21st
Here is some info on it !

@Kamino60 Matt Do you have a speedometer ?

Reactions: Kamino60

·
Registered
5 Posts
WANTED: 1983 El Camino "SPEEDOMETER" I already have a speedometer, but the Face is sort of rust "Stained". Does anyone have a "Clean/ Working" Speedometer that they can help me out with ? Afraid to just change the "Face" ( never get Needle back on correctly, already broke one). If you Have one, Please contact me. Thank you in advance
I think I have 2 in my shed for my 83 Conquista, I'm in CA. I have to wait till it light out to look

·
Senior Member - 2019 Exceptional Action Award
887 Posts
welcome from Gainesville
Hope you can join us at the Big EL Camino Get-Together at the Gainesville racetrack on May 21st
Here is some info on it !

@Kamino60 Matt Do you have a speedometer ?
I don't think so but I will look again.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts