El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basket case, roller, I don’t care. My location is 37334. I’m partial to 73-75. I am not rich, however I am able to afford a decent project-even a running driving variant. I’m easy to work with thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from a member from Wesley Chapel, FL. Our El Camino members are always willing to share their experience’s with most everything you will want to do to your pride and joy. Hopefully you will get to meet others in your area who share the love of El Camino. We hope that at some point you will come out to one of your regions “get togethers” and meet like minded Camino fans. Good to see what others have done to their ride whether it is a work in progress , show car or a daily driver. We welcome all.

Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome from a member from Wesley Chapel, FL. Our El Camino members are always willing to share their experience’s with most everything you will want to do to your pride and joy. Hopefully you will get to meet others in your area who share the love of El Camino. We hope that at some point you will come out to one of your regions “get togethers” and meet like minded Camino fans. Good to see what others have done to their ride whether it is a work in progress , show car or a daily driver. We welcome all.

Good luck in your search.

thank you. I’m from Fayetteville TN, minutes away from Jack Daniel’s distillery

·
Premium Member
9,497 Posts
Hi elCamino7373, welcome from Idaho. Glad you've joined us. Thank you for your introduction. I hope you can find a 4th generation El Camino project close to you. The 4th generation are cool. Have fun with the community in your search.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have a 1974 for sale. I sent you a PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts