El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall

im looking for a set of wheels for my 69 and i would prefer a set of rallyes in a 14 inch 8" wide but would be willing to buy a set of any size if the price was right. :bomb:

now if you have any other wheels that would look decent and i cant find any rallyes i would definatly be interested

thanks

johnny

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah there is one option thats not really what im looking for i would like some of the older rallyes but if i dont find any others i might be interested

thanx

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a set of 4 rallye wheels, but they're 14 x 7's, mine were also blasted but powdercoated silver, come w/ trim rings, same caps and I believe I have the lugs too.. Never used after the recond'.

I'm about 60 miles from Chvypwr's location so shipping would be about the same... make me an offer... if you'd like photos pls send me your email address and I'll fwd photos to you.... unfortunately I'm not smart enough to post the pics here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I forgot to mention that my rallyes are the Gen II style like the ones Chvypwr showed you. Trim rings, caps and lugs are avg condition.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Chevelles had 14x7's and Corvettes had 15x7 and 15x8's. Camaros and Novas had 14x6's. Scour your local used tire places, I got a 15x7 Corvette rallye wheel for my spare last summer for $10!

I just picked up a trim ring for it for $5 at a swap meet in Arlington, TX last week. Spinner caps like on my Elky are around $25 a set.

Swap meets rule...especially on Sunday!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah we dont have any swap meets around here which is the pits

i had a friend who was gonna sell me his 15x8s but he wanted my chrome rims with new tires plus $200 bucks and his rims needed painting too.
:mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts