El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a set of 15" X 7" Aluminum mid-80s Monte SS wheels on my 68 El Camino. They are in good shape. I'm upgrading my brakes to Baer 13" fron 12" Rear, so I'll need 17" minimum size wheels...I'll let you have them for a song and throw in ctr caps and multi-miler tires for free ($150+ shipping). Wheels list for $179 each - reconditioned at: http://www.dixiemontecarlodepot.com/subSections/s10.htm (see 'DM50002' for picture). I'll need to drive on them 'till October, but I'll sell them after that.

-Dan

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Were you saying $150 for all four? Would they come with tires?
If you need them till October then I would say thank you for the offer but I need new wheels and tires before school starts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes,

Cost is for all minus shipping, but I will need until October...Suggest you check out your local wrecking yard...Make sure you take your tape measure to check for a 5 x 4.75" bolt pattern - do not get universal (slotted-hole) mags...they are self-lossening - ie dangerous.

-Dan

·
Registered
60 Posts
rims and tires

i have a set of z28 5 STARS rims n tires that will fix the elky if interested i will sell them for 250 dollars

1 - 8 of 8 Posts