El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a Holley 750 Double Pumper. No choke is ok, but must have provisions for TV/detent.
Thanks, Ralph:texas:

·
Premium Member
4,269 Posts
Ralph, I saved a lot on my Holley DP 750 supercharger carb by buying it from HolleyPerformance on the big auction site.

Basically warranty returned (usually from ordering wrong part or miss adjusted by installer) and factory refurbished with reset and checked.

Here is an example link. 4150

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Old Bear, $153 cheaper than Summit.

The Dominator I would like for the race car is $271 cheaper. Probably save enough to buy a new intake. Thanks for the link, I always forget about that site. :texas:

This is for a For Sale car, so the least I spend the better.:bigups:

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
Thanks Old Bear, $153 cheaper than Summit.

The Dominator I would like for the race car is $271 cheaper. Probably save enough to buy a new intake. Thanks for the link, I always forget about that site. :texas:

This is for a For Sale car, so the least I spend the better.:bigups:
Dale's over here and he thinks he has a rebuilt one at home and will check by Monday. Or PM him after I'm done with him.:poke::texas:

Just kidding we're going to the drags today.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dale's over here and he thinks he has a rebuilt one at home and will check by Monday. Or PM him after I'm done with him.:poke::texas:

Just kidding we're going to the drags today.
Can't wait to hear some #'s! :texas:
If Dale built it, I'm sure it will pass muster. :bigups:
Oh, hurry and get done with him, I have 5 acres with 2 concrete buildings and am currently getting prices for a house built on site.:bigups:You ain't heard, Dales moving to Texas!:poke:

·
ZERO MPG
15,362 Posts
Can't wait to hear some #'s! :texas:
If Dale built it, I'm sure it will pass muster. :bigups:
Oh, hurry and get done with him, I have 5 acres with 2 concrete buildings and am currently getting prices for a house built on site.:bigups:You ain't heard, Dales moving to Texas!:poke:

":texas:Over my dead body:texas:"

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
":texas:Over my dead body:texas:"
I was just kidding, kinda.:secret:I do have a backhoe.:poke:
How about that carb.:texas:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump! Anyone?:texas:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump! Anyone?:texas:
:nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench::nanawrench:

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Second pump a must?
I would prefer a double pumper, just what I like, but if one doesn't fall out of the trees somewhere soon, I may consider a vacuum secondary.:texas:

All the people on here that have griped about their car having a double pumper when they bought it, where are they now?:dontknow:

Would consider a 650-700 cfm.

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
Have 2 780's. 1 a 3310-1 and 1 a 3310-2.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Ralph,

I think I have what your looking for. I was in the process of rebuilding it and decided to go a different route. The carb is taken apart and all the parts are there just put them in baggies even have the kit and one float so it needs another float to put it back together. would do some trading if your interested. Thanks

Geno

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Geno, how you do'n?
#'s off the carb and pics would be good.
'.'.'[email protected]'.'.'.'
Hey Joe, send me pics and $$:texas:
A friend is into them, I'll pass it along if you like.
Or may consider if this other isn't correct.

·
Premium Member
4,664 Posts
-1 came off El about 6 months ago when I got da(de?) Avenger. -2 was last used 20(?) years ago. I'll take a $100 for both.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Joe, I sent you a PM.:texas:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts