El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of 15" GM rims/wheels for my 82 Camino.

I have a set of 14" Cal Chrome "Cragar look-a-like " mags on her now. Can be seen at 5th generation cars, on 82 El Camino with camper shell.
Couple of them have some surface rust, and one center cap does not match the other three. willing to trade, and or $$$.
Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
636 Posts
Any particular style you're lookin' for? I have a set of 15" Z28s, and a set of 15" Corvette rims, and i can't decide which to keep on the elky. I like'm both! :lol: If you're interested in one or the other, it would help me make up my mind! :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
what year z-28? the early 70's z wheel are BAD ARSE. if they're late '70s...eh, i wouldn't keep 'em. hehe

i might know where some 15" classics are but i'm not sure if he would part with 'em cuz he may want this as bad ups on his '66 rustang

·
Registered
636 Posts
Here's a pic of the elky with the Z28 wheels on her. I think these are the ones i've decided to sell if anyone's interested. Just send me an email or IM and let me know. :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
have z28 rims

i have set of those 69/70 z28 rims that i hear are real rare and can get pretty pricy. beauty rings are nice and hard to find and when u do find em they can get u a nice screw in teh butt for cost. but if yyoure interested let me know email me at [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts