El Camino Central Forum banner

Wanted to buy: Any year Camino project or parts car

6K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  stev6343 
#1 ·
Any year El Camino or 78 and up Malibu. I'm looking for any dead, rottted, rusted, wrecked, forgotten projects, barn finds, etc. Interested in any condition other than a show car!! Don't mind traveling but the distance and price must be practical for me to travel from New Jersey. Cash and trailer waiting. You can send me a message through here or text me at (732) 580-4281.

Thanks,
Steve "THE EL CAMINO Kid"

#7 ·
#5 ·
I was talking to an old guy today and his grandson has an 84 that he brought out to the old mans place and put in the barn. The old man said it was running when parked. Yea right I've heard that before. Anyway he said 1500 OBO. Now granted I have not looked at the Elky so it's anyone's guess on the shape.
Probably cost you more in fuel to drive to Tx than it's worth.

#6 ·
Twisted Wrench,

I'd like to sell my 77. Had it over 12 years, spent 9 months in the body shop, show quality when it came out, in many local shows. Now much body rust, needs full body re-do. Runs great: 350 bored .30 over, small roller cam, roller rockers, cam gears, Eldelbrock carb & intake, headers (but rusting out), 350 turbo tanny with shift-kit, comp torque converter and front pump, posi rear with highway gears. American racing rims, but chrome is shot, needs re-do. TONS of new parts, tach and gauges. Rear bumper bent (hooked the sundeck post). All black inside and out. Look up the pic of it in our Gallery.

Will trade for a decent S-10 or cruiser bike. The drive train is worth $3500 plus any usable part is impossible to find. Listed on Cars.com at $4800.

Let me know what you think,

Elky77
Michael Dalleska
mdalleska@hotmail.com

G
#12 ·
i HAVE A 1972 PROJECT..... its a third of the way started, I sand blasted chasis , bed , both quarters , wheel wells, needs to be put back together..I AM asking 6000 for it ... interested cll Ernie at 505 907 6283 I also have a parts car.................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.