El Camino Central Forum banner

201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,456 Posts
This is not a quick fix, developers are looking into it and hope to have a resolution soon.

Jeff M
been a month ! how is this going ? any info on we can use this thread again ? This thread is used many times

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
Hello,

I believe the editing issue with tags may be fixed in todays roll out. If everything goes well. The other errors your seeing, are they persisting past that initial report?

-Gerrit

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
@Administrator
2020 Feb 28 at 16:00 PST
Action: Clicking on member Bo Getty Avatar, expecting to go to ABOUT information.
Result: The error message below is returned.
Tech Info: Windows 10 with all current patches applied. Version 1909 (Build 18363.657).
Browser: MS Edge current with this OS.

Update: Closed browser and then reopened. Access successful.
Likely that I am getting a mixed set of published modules because I do not close ECC out each night. So different modules may be for different published versions of the site.

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
@Administrator

2020 Feb 28 at 21:00 PST
This problem continues. Closing the browser is not a solution. I don't think a new publish occurred for the website between posting above and now.
Attempted to open the articles thread for Electrical Diagrams. Received the message below. Problem repeated even after closing browse.

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Hello all,

Our team has a bit of a backlog so sorry for any delayed responses.

Right now our main focus is the site speed issues and reviewing spam tools, once those are sorted out we will move back towards adding new features and bug fixes.

No need to report the 500 errors as we are logging them on our side.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
been a month ! how is this going ? any info on we can use this thread again ? This thread is used many times
Can you not "edit" that thread or what is the issue?

It looks like those old hosted images are broken.

Jeff M

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
@Administrator
Jeff M Regarding post 206 of this thread.

We thought the images were going to be transferred over from the old server.
A much earlier post #111 in this thread asked for that to happen.
They are stored in the old server similar to this image below. Note the "d2" directory.

I do not have the ability to update that thread.
If the images have been restored back, and if I can be granted permission to update that thread, I volunteer to attempt to make it once again wonderful and a very useful part of the knowledge base.

·
Deputy Director Region 6
8,456 Posts
@Administrator
Jeff M Regarding post 206 of this thread.

We thought the images were going to be transferred over from the old server.
A much earlier post #111 in this thread asked for that to happen.
They are stored in the old server similar to this image below. Note the "d2" directory.

I do not have the ability to update that thread.
If the images have been restored back, and if I can be granted permission to update that thread, I volunteer to attempt to make it once again wonderful and a very useful part of the knowledge base.
Old bear, thanks for working on this, I tried
also if you can get them to check out his (acauth1) other threads with pics & get them fixed too ?

201 - 208 of 208 Posts