El Camino Central Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kool April Nites is comin' up for y'all who can make it to Redding, Ca. It's a lot of fun, it's a week long, with a cool cruise on Friday evening. Lot's of cars, lot's of vendors, show/shines, etc......Anyway, hope you all can make it, I will be in a yellow 66 (ACZ66) or a white 64. Here is a link to the website.
:beer:
http://www.koolaprilnites.com/Koolpage.asp?ID=7

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gilby, thanks for da bump, imma bump again! Events start this Sunday and go through the following Sunday.........we need more ECC members with their crucks there!! Anyone who sees me, run me down, we'll BS a while. I will be in yellow 66, like i said before, son will be in white 64, behind me in cruise. Hope some of you guys can make it, it's a blast............................!:nanawrench:

· Deputy Director Site Contributor
1,468 Posts
ACZ66, when and where are you going to be this weekend. The wife and I are driving up to Redding this weekend. We will arrive on Friday and leave for San Diego on Monday. Im NOT bringing the "MISTRESS" but I at least can look over your ride and your sons.:beer:

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
big al, for the cruise Friday, we will probably start at Applebee's on Hilltop, that's the plan anyway, or Bleachers, we are still trying to finalize things. He is 16, but only has permit until May, so he will have to have an adult with him for cruise. I'm sure you wont miss us, I didnt see another yellow 66 last year. My father in law will be with us as well with his 65 GTO. BTW, please keep in mind our two EC's are "under construction" so prepare to be underwhelmed! I am an amature at best, but we dig our rides, so that's all that matters! Wish you were bringing your EC, I've seen it on here for years, would like to see close up, when they are fixed up like yours, they inspire me to keep grinding away. hope to see you there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.