El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome!

We specialize in 1964-1988 Chevelle and El Camino parts. We also carry a full line of parts for 1967-81 Camaro parts, 1962-1979 Nova parts, and 1978-88 A/G body parts.

We look forward to participating in this site!:yell:

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
I was looking yesterday and saw the ad on top of the front PAGE AND WAS WONDERING WHY I NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE. To me it looks like the pricing is nice.:smileyb:

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
:Welcome!:

the 4th gen owners will be very glad to make your aquaintance!

:beer:

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Thanks guys! Let us know if you have any questions.

We try to check the forums as much as possible but if you have any specific questions don't hesitate to send us a PM because we always get email notifications with PM's (doesn't always happen with regular posts).

We are happy to be a sponsor!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Great guy's to deal with, my cowl hood and many other items came from them. Mineola misses you.

·
Ministry of Broke Things
6,538 Posts
Ordered a patch panel and a speedo cable last Thursday. It was on my doorstep this Wednesday. Items look great, are as advertized, delivered on time, and at a great price. Thanks! :beer:

·
423 Posts
Glenn did you get an email with a tracking number? I got the email confirmation of my order which said I would get an email with tracking information once my order was shipped. That was a week ago and I never received an email.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts