El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow El Camino owners. I just thought I would take a few minutes now and introduce myself. My name is Bryan Shook and I am the regional director for Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey, Region #3. I've been involved with the National El Camino Owners Association for quite some time now. I am twenty 22 years old and have just started my first year of law school. While I do love law, love cars even more, specifically, classic automobiles, of just about any vintage and style. I am the moderator of the El Camino forum over at www.chevytalk.com and have been so for nearly 4 years. My El Camino is a 1972 custom. I am the second owner and I purchased it in 1997. My father and did a cosmetic restoration (paint job and undercarriage detailing) and she was back on the road. I learned a ton from doing this restoration. After it was on the road in 1998, I started to hang around the Team Chevelle website where I proceeded to read just about every post I could find regarding the 1964-72 Chevelles and El Camino's. Every day on the computer I visit between eight and ten car message boards to read posts and answer questions. I enjoy reading as much as helping someone out because you never know what you might learn that you can use down the road to perhaps help yourself for someone else. So, you can say I love to learn new things about these cars. Finally I live near Pittsburgh, Pa., but currently, I live in Harrisburg, Pa. I am in Harrisburg because I am attending Widener University School of Law - Harrisburg. Unfortunately, this means that my El Camino had to be put way for the winter in August :( . I attend the All GM Nationals in Carlisle on a yearly basis and I will be attending the Fall Carlisle swap meet on Oct. 4&5. If anyone wants to chat or whatever, my email address is [email protected], my AOL IM name is either elcamino1972 or bwshook72. My URL for my homepage is - http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/6673/

Thanks guys,
Bryan Shook

·
NECOA Founder
844 Posts
Good job, Bryan. Great to have you aboard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts