El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just noticed that each ECC member has "Points". What are they for? How are they given? Can I redeem them for something, like a new blender or a clock/radio? :lol:

:mrgreen:

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
I just asked Robert the same thing...20 points for a new post, 10 for a reply...I know he has some evil plan in store for us. Possibly a monthly give away or prize of some sort.... :wink:

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Exactly! And we're giving away Peter (87SS) as the booby prize!

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
And you'll also notice that the points are retroactive...you have been awarded points for all your previous posts!
Some time in the near future, we'll give away some t-shirts and stuff...maybe even get sponsors to kick in some goodies for you guys.

·
87 Choo Choo
1,406 Posts
acauth1 said:
Exactly! And we're giving away Peter (87SS) as the booby prize!
Hey, wait a minute I like booby's

But, on another note...I'm going to up to Goodmark this week (it's just a piece up the road) to pick-up a hood and I'll probably get to meet John (da owner)...I'm on da hunt...Let's see what I can get! Could be the first "giveaway" If it's a 5th gen cowl hood, ya'll are toast...it's mine :lol:

·
Super Moderator
4,363 Posts
Oh yeah? I know how to fudge the points. I can take them away too! HA HA HE HE HO HO

·
Banned
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
acauth1 said:
Some time in the near future, we'll give away some t-shirts and stuff...maybe even get sponsors to kick in some goodies for you guys.
The give-away goodies are a great idea Robert.

Speaking of t-shirts...will ECC shirts and other ECC stuff be available soon?

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
174 Posts
:?:

Thanks to whoever asked this question. I noticed it yesterday and had no clue what the points system was. Glad to hear about the possibility of free stuff. Guess I might be getting a lot of points soon cause my dad and I just started checking over our 70 Elky.

As always, thanks for a great site dedicated to the Elky.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts