El Camino Central Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Someone knows how car insurance is calculated?I recently became interested in the issue of insurance and therefore decided to insure my real estate, cars and life. I decided to start with the most important thing - life insurance. I contacted this company lifeinsurancehelpdesk.com where I quickly got everything done. And most importantly, everything was done with no hassle with documents( I hate it). Now I'm looking for the same proven companies that will insure my car and real estate. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
insurance from different countries is comparing apples and oranges. as for how it is calculated? that's 30+ factors and each company has its own priorities (age, driving record, credit score, single/married, how far you drive, experience, where you live, local population, intended use of vehicle, own/rent, lifestyle hobbies, what kind of vehicle, prior claims, garaged or not, how many vehicles, who else is on the policy, local crime rate, etc) and they don't tell you how they weight those priorities.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts