El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm done looking my tires are bald and I'm tired trying to find something better looking than my Iroc's . I'm making my own decision but wondering if you think these would look nice. I guess their the same just with black.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I'm done looking my tires are bald and I'm tired trying to find something better looking than my Iroc's . I'm making my own decision but wondering if you think these would look nice. I guess their the same just with black.

Hey Robert, my honest opinion. Unless you have big brakes behind the big open wheels, it just doesn't look good, especially with drum brakes on the rear. If you convert to the corvette type brakes front and rear.. these would look great. That's the reason I have the American Outlaws II's on my car. But, like you said, its your decision.

·
VINTAGE MOTORHEAD
4,102 Posts
Since you asked I think these are too dark for your new paint. IMHO, I would like to see not type of pol alloy wheels. I run Weld wheels but am craving a set of alloy Cragars.
Any alloy or chrome wheels will complement the darker color..just sayin

·
ZERO MPG
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I thought so bought the Iroc's and now I'm going online to see if I can have the tires put on tomorrow. For my drums and calipers their already painted so you really don't see them at all.

Well you might as well be the first to see what it's going to look like with the new rims and repainted .:poke:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts