El Camino Central Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello region 10.... how is everyone? just wondering what everyone has been up this summer and how all the project's are comming? As for me I have been enjoying all the warm weather that has come our way this year. As far as the elky goes i pulled the engine on mamorial day n striped the block down to nothing and the plan is to bore it out and build a 383 so ive been working lot's of overtime for part money. so there she sits in my back yard. i would like to fix some of the other things that are wrong with it but then it takes away from my engine $$$$ so she just sits. So how's this summer been for you n your elky?????:poke::poke:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Uneventful to say the least. Last weekend I got the underside degreased and undercoated. Its been way too humid to do anything outside for the last few weeks.
Glad to hear your making progress! Better get that thing running first, and then concentrate on the other things.
did u make it to the ccnats today?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I ended up working most of the day...... Really wanted to go tho. I did take my lil bro fishing tho, right off the river over in Lilly dale by the train bridge. I know what u meen wit the hot weather but its on the cool down for the next week or so n I might even do somethin wit my car. When does ur transmission come?

·
Registered
342 Posts
7 weeks left until my tranny shows up. That puts me in the middle of september:neutral2:
Dont think I'll Sleep that night:nanawrench:
I made it to the CCNats on sunday, kinda late..made a few laps, and of course we checked out the Miss CarCraft Nationals contest!:inlove:

Elamott: are you using an aftermarket a/c unit?

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
this summer i decided to get my 72 sprint out of storage (8 years) its at the paint shop as i type soon to be back on the road ETA end of august . fingers crossed lots of work ahead of me car was stripped down 9yrs ago and lack of funds forced it into storage man i hope i remember where everything goes....

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my wish list is in the making and im bout to order my rotating mass from skip white performance if i can get passed the order form!!!!!! MY CARD IS TO VALID!!!!!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Motor Mouth:
Sorry this is so late. I have been out of town. I have everything for the A/C I just want to eliminate the hose going over the engine. I am going to go from the compressor to the front of the radiator across and then back.
It may not get done this year. I usually have the windows down anyway.
Thanks for asking
elamott

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
most of the car is painted tune port fuel injection installed added a 700r4 now just waiting for spring

1 - 9 of 9 Posts